f

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Investment Portfolio (December 2009)

This is my last portfolio review of the year. As tomorrow is a half-day trading, I shall do my review one day earlier. This month, the market generally moved up and there had been a few changes in my top 30 holdings.

TIH (i.e. Transpac Industrial Holdings) is in my top 30 list for the first time due to the fact that I exercised their warrants early before expiry and converted them to shares, in order to be entitled to the interim dividend that had been declared. SP AusNet is also back in the list as I continued to participate in their scrip dividend scheme. I have also participated in the following rights issues this month - AIMS-AMP Capital Industrial Reit (formerly known as MI-REIT), Pteris Global and OKP.

As the market had ran up quite a lot, I have added onto my existing defensive counters with the proceeds from TIH interim dividend to reduce my portfolio risk. These are mostly mid cap value stocks purchased from the unit share and board lot markets. Names that I had added this month include K1 Ventures Limited, Noel Gifts, IFS Capital, UIS, UOI, Great Eastern Holdings and Singapore Land.

I have continued participating in Olam's scrip dividend scheme and converted my St James company warrants to shares before expiry. I have also accepted the delisting offer for my Iconic Holdings shares.

Next month, there will be a few rights issues to look out for but mainly small ones. Therefore, my strategy will still be defensive and invest prudently into the market with my spare cash.

My S'pore Stock Portfolio - Top Holdings, cash investment only (correct as at 30 December
2009)


Top 30 Holdings (Sing$ Denominated shares)
1. Noble Group
2. SGX
3. A-REIT
4. Jardine C&C
5. Hersing
6. CapitaMall Trust
7. F&N
8. SembCorp Marine
9. Bukit Sembawang Estates
10. Raffles Education Corp
11. KepLand
12. Parkway Holdings
13. CapitaLand
14. K-REIT Asia
15. ComfortDelgro
16. CitySpring Infrastructure Trust
17. Hong Leong Finance
18. Wheelock Properties
19. CapitaCommercial Trust
20. OCBC Bank
21. Transpac Industrial Holdings
22. Ascendas India Trust
23. CDL H-Trust
24. Pacific Andes
25. Cosco Corp
26. Rotary Engineering
27. Ho Bee Investment
28. Mermaid Maritime
29. WBL Corp
30. SP AusNet

Top 5 Holdings (US$ Denominated shares)
1. Jardine Strategic
2. Dairy Farm
3. Hong Kong Land
4. Jardine Matheson
5. Mandarin Oriental

Top Holdings (HK$ Denominated shares)
1. Fortune REIT
2. Tan Chong International

Top Holding (Aust$ Denominated shares)
1. AV Jennings
2. AustLand PG

Top 5 Holdings (CPF OA investment)
1. Keppel Corp
2. Streettracks STI ETF
3. CapitaMall Trust
4. A-REIT
5. SingTel

My Hong Kong Stock Portfolio (listed on SEHK)
1. Peace Mark Holdings

My Unlisted Company Portfolio
1. Automated Touchstone Machines Ltd
2. Iconic Global Limited
3. Greatronic Limited

My Unit Trust Portfolio:
http://www.fundsupermart.com/main/community/Portfolio_View.svdo?id=P199

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

A self-directed investor, looking to invest for retirement needs and bypass all those expensive financial planners/insurance agents. Investing is fun, profitable or most important of all, knowledge gained is useful for the rest of your life!

Powered by Blogger