f

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Accepted Vega Company's offer for SingLun Holdings

I have learnt a lesson last time from the First Engineering offer. That is, once a private equity firm gets interested in your company, it is very difficult to resist the offer. And true to form, Vega's offer for SingLun Holdings hits 90% very quickly. I have unwillingly accepted the offer since Vega do not wish to maintain the listing status of SingLun Holdings.

I am still holding onto my AsiaPharm and Hartford Education shares at the time of writing. Will not be accepting the offer for AsiaPharm since Templeton said that the offer price is too low but will be considering accepting Raffles Education's offer for my Hartford Education shares so that I could increase my holdings in Raffles Education.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

A self-directed investor, looking to invest for retirement needs and bypass all those expensive financial planners/insurance agents. Investing is fun, profitable or most important of all, knowledge gained is useful for the rest of your life!

Powered by Blogger